Saturday 21 January 2012

featuring...

Sarah Leora!
Lovely Sarah emailed me a few months back, it was so sweet of her. Telling me how much she enjoyed my blog. I checked out her Etsy store and was pleasantly surprised to find a brilliant array of garments and pieces of art. Since then, she has gone on to gain popularity and has also started making the nicest little, one of a kind zines! You can even request a personal zine of you choice.


Breakfast at Tiffany's, Chung and Miss Dior Cherie what more could you need!
Beautiful original watercolour illustration's... pretty sure this is the last of them as they are the original paintings!
And lastly but certainly not leastly (making up words is my forte) her dresses.


the material is totally rad man and just reminds me so much of my favourite Meadham Kirchhoff SS12 dress.... 
and is subsequently my favourite of her dresses!
Check her etsy store for more zines, garments and paintings!
and her facebook page for recent updates and features!

0 comments:

Post a Comment